Wednesday, December 23, 2009

New Environment..New Mission..New Vision...New Life..Can I Adopt it??

Whoa..it's been a long time i haven't touched my keyboard to write something in my own damn blog..well..lot of things happened since the last day i wrote in here..to make it short,i got a good result compare to my last result..enough bout that..oh..i have a new hobby now..photoshoot..lol..kinda weird huh?erm..what can i say is people change.. :P ..im not into the model situation but im more to a photographer actually..but there are some of them that i want to show u guys bout my work..as u guys can see..well it's not so editorial,artistic or what so ever they call it..but i think my work is well enough..not that bad huh?haha..well..u compare yourself..klik!!



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

2 comments:

Sheeda S. A. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheeda S. A. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.